Monday, August 10, 2009

Schmaternity

I'm going to try and keep track of these over time but alas, the task may prove too difficult.

Peeps who've tossed their hat in the ring for MJ's kids so far (I'm only including those who piped up and/or have taken legal action after MJ's death):

Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise - claims to be bio Mom of all 3 kids, married to MJ and engaged to Prince's bio Dad. Also says MJ is not the bio Dad of any of the 3 kids but the two of them did have a kid together - Connor Cruise - which MJ gave to Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman because he didn't like the color of the baby's skin.

Mark Lester - played in Oliver as a kid, claims to be godfather of all 3 kids and bio Dad to Paris (via sperm donation)

Dr. Arnold Klein - MJ's dermatologist, says "to the best of my knowledge, I'm not the father" of Prince & Paris but did donate to a sperm bank once. Klein sent an attorney to kids' custody hearing but judge said he had no standing. (I'm hearing "I'll be bach" in my head.)

Nona Paris Lola Ankhesenamun Jackson - London Satanist, claims to be married to MJ and bio Mom of all 3 kids. She's been suing MJ for years over this but did continue her legal battle after his death so you gotta give her teh crazy props.

Billie Jean Jackson: another one who's been in it for the long haul, she's filed legal papers now claiming to be Blanket's mother. If memory serves, I'm pretty sure she's been claiming to be married to MJ for years and complaining to the courts that she gets arrested every time she goes to her "husband's" house.

No comments: