Friday, September 5, 2008

Palin: Respect My Family's Privacy and I Won't Respect Yours

I know I'm not supposed to talk about it, because it's a "private family matter", but I'm just going to say this: Bristol Palin got to choose. Sarah Palin wants us to elect her and John McCain so they can take away every other woman's right to choose. Apparently they didn't get their own memo that pregnancy is a private family matter and has nothing to do with politics. Sarah Palin wants us to respect her family's privacy. She also wants our vote so she and McCain can show our families no respect by shoehorning their government into our own private family decisions regarding pregnancy.

Check out:

Gloria Steinem on Palin in the L.A. Times

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a private family matter because it's about them.

This very same political party thought we should concern ourselves with Bill Clinton's zipper. (Talk about a private issue between husband and wife!)

I don't think they'll show us any mercy.