Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Governor Palin's Alleged Abuse of Power

Will the results of the Palin "Troopergate" investigation be released on time? - September 2, 2008:

The Alaska state senator running an investigation of Gov. Palin says the McCain campaign is using stall tactics to prevent him from releasing his final report by Oct. 31, four days before the November election.

Full article here.

A little history:

Aide to Governor Palin placed on paid leave until investigation is complete - August 19, 2008

Caught on Tape - Gov. Palin does an about face on "Troopergate" claims - August 13, 2008

Sarah Palin has a history of taking action against trooper - July 23, 2008:

The head of the Public Safety Employees Association says in regards to Palin's complaints against the trooper, "I made the case that I thought they were groundless, that the department was involving itself in a personal matter. She [the head of the state troopers] asked me if I wanted to call Sarah Palin a liar publicly and I said sure, I'll have a press conference; I don't mind telling people what I believe to be true." [brackets=mine]

No comments: