Friday, October 17, 2008

McCain Surrogate Yells Commie in a Crowded Theater

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R- MN) went on MSNBC's Hardball tonight and, after running through the usual GOP Obama/terrorist talking points, dropped this bomb: "What I would say is that the news media should do a penetrating expose and take a look. I wish they would. I wish the American media would take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out,are they Pro-America or Anti-America?" Dude... what?






OK so presumably McCain will be repudiating these comments immediately. ::holds breath::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're trying our best to show Bachmann the exit door. Now that's she's become a national embarrassment she has less room to fidget and the RNC is leaving her in the dust.

Anonymous said...

I think I will start to call members of the repugn...oops, republican...party, McCarthyists! Look out for the blacklists, folks!