Monday, November 23, 2009

War on Xmas List

I thought it might be easier for everyone if I just post my Xmas list offa Craigslist. In no particular order:
  • You know I like torn butts and I can not lie
  • I don't usually send in for warranties anyway
  • Of course I want something involving the dogs
  • I'm not sure if this refers to Iraq or Afghanistan but I want
  • I def want to be buried in a zombie casket
  • This might be a metaphorical paintball gun, but I still want it
  • Us child prodigies gotsta stick together

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never really thought about it, but i guess they gotta make those superhero costumes in XXXXL sizes too. The scary thing is - there must be a market out there for 'em.

Funny stuff . . .

- Will

Susan said...

Oh, thank goodness, I thought this was going to be something about the "war on Christmas" crap. Somebody on my dog lists ends up starting a shitstorm by posting something offensive to any non-Christian or non-religious person every year. I'm in it for the cookies and the presents.